Why Become a Member?
With over 180 members across 22 countries, and representing all facets of the securities lending market; including institutional investors, banks, broker-dealers, service providers and alternative investment managers (AIMs), the International Securities Lending Association (ISLA) is a leading voice for the industry across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Just some of the benefits of becoming a member firm are:
- Access to market standard agreements and contractual updates to the ISLA Security Interest ('Pledge') documentation suite
- Access premium content and receive regular updates
- Access to join ISLA Committees, Working Groups
- Complimentary delegate passes for the annual ISLA Post Trade Conference
- Priority access to sponsorship packages for ISLA Events ahead of general release
- Preferential member rates to attend ISLA Annual Securities Financing & Collateral Management Conference
- Build your network
Download a current list of member firms here.
Individuals from these listed member firms are able to 'Request a Login' by filling out a form here.
Membership Types & Benefits
Depending on firm type and their role within the securities lending market, ISLA offers two tiers of membership:-
Full Members: Must be engaged as principal or agent in the lending or borrowing of securities.
Associate Members: Must be involved in the provision of commercial services to full members in support of their securities lending or borrowing activities.
As a member, you will join an extensive group of industry participants, ranging from institutional investors, agent lenders and principal borrowers, to law firms, technology platforms, clearing houses and collateral agents. Through the Association, we bring together a wide network of leading securities lending professionals and turn their agenda into our priority.
To become a member, or to find out more information about our membership, please submit the form on this page.
What Our Members Say